Full Stack Developer
Designation: Full Stack Developer
September 5, 2020
Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web and mobile architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science/IT.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Java(Spring and springboot) and PHP(Laravel or YII).
- Android(Kotlin/Java) and swift.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, firebase, firestore and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.